© Copyright - http://www.loveburton.uk
Website Created and Maintain by Internet Tech Ltd
Benefits of Membership
Key benefits of Burton Business Club membership include:
- Opportunity to meet other like-minded business people and build relationships
- Develop and promote your business
- Receive support and help from people that you get to know to know and trust
- A place on this website where members are encouraged to post news – including links to Twitter,
- Facebook and LinkedIn. We are planning to offer more in the future.
- Meet key decision makers from a wide range of businesses
- Opportunity to receive qualified referrals/leads from fellow members
- There’s no lock-out – which encourages interactions and affiliation between professions/trades
- Great value for money – membership is only £60 per year. Meals not included.
- We hold regular ‘Meet the Local Business’ events throughout the year, see the events page for our next meeting. Find out more about our club, our members, our meetings and the benefits of membership.
Why should you consider joining Burton Business Club?
Finding new business opportunities
Networking happens naturally at our friendly, informal meetings. You will have the chance to build strong relationships with other members, key decision makers and the constant stream of visitors. If there’s a business in the Burton area that you want to do business with, there’s every chance one of our members knows them and could help introduce you.
Raising your profile
In addition to promoting your business at our meetings, you also receive an entry on the searchable members section on this Google-friendly website – including a direct link to your business website. This increases your visibility when non-members are searching for the services and products you provide. It also keeps you in the front of the mind of other club members and visitors. As a member, you can also add your own news and events to this website, through a secure log-in, giving you valuable promotion and publicity.
A mix of formal and informal meetings, held on the first Tuesday of the month
Formal meetings are held 3 times a year, often with an inspirational or educative speaker, a two-course meal or buffet is usually on offer.
A range of speakers
Many members find the sit-down meal is a valuable opportunity to chat informally with other members and guests and begin building valuable new business relationships. We meet from 6pm for dinner at 6.30pm. The guest speaker usually takes the stage from about 8pm and the meeting formally ends at 9pm, but many members stay on to chat and network afterwards.
The committee is always keen to hear from members who would like to take a turn in the spotlight as a guest speaker.
Meet the Local Business – three times a year we get out and about to a local firm where we are hosted on their premises, a great opportunity to learn more about the business and how it ticks.
Our informal meetings are held on the remaining months, again on the first Tuesday of each month. These meetings are held in one of the many vibrant local pubs in the town. An opportunity, straight from work to relax, unwind and share business experience and opportunities.