Burton Business Club
Connecting Burton Businesses for 30 years
ABOUT BURTON BUSINESS CLUB
The Burton Business Club provides support and connections to help you grow your business.
- To celebrate our 30 years anniversary ALL MEMBERSIHP FEES ARE WAIVED FOR 2018, meeting fees will still apply for the cost of refreshments and room hire.
- It’s a mark of the Club’s success and excellent value for money that it has been connecting and promoting local businesses for 30 years.
- Run by members for members, Club membership is excellent value with all activities dedicated solely to helping members develop and grow. Meetings are held throughout the year, all are relaxed and informative and provide plenty of opportunity to build important and lasting relationships.
- If your firm is seeking expert help, the Club’s member directory showcases the skills and expertise available from other Club members.
- Burton Business Club, founded in 1987, is a not-for-profit organisation run on a voluntary basis by a committee of successful local businessmen and women. They are dedicated to seeing the club, and its member businesses, grow and thrive.
- Meetings are held in and around Burton upon Trent on the second Tuesday evening of each month – meaning there’s no disruption to the working day.
- So why not join today? Simply attend a meeting, sign up and get the full benefits of membership
Key benefits of Burton Business Club membership include:
- During 2018 simply sign up at each meeting to qualify for member benefits, all membership fees are waived, although we will have to charge fees for meals etc.
- Opportunity to meet other like-minded business people and build relationships
- Develop and promote your business, use of the club logo on your promotional material
- Receive support and help from people that you get to know to know and trust
- A PRIOIRTY listing on the website where members are encouraged to post news – including links to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We are planning to offer more in the future.
- Meet key decision makers from a wide range of businesses
- Opportunity to receive qualified referrals/leads from fellow members
- There’s no lock-out – which encourages interactions and affiliation between professions/trades
- Great value for money –when charged membership is only £60 per year. Meals not included.
- We hold regular ‘Meet the Local Business’ events throughout the year, see the events page for our next meeting. Find out more about our club, our members, our meetings and the benefits of membership
Almost two thirds of UK SME online retailers are aiming to increase international sales revenues in 2018 For December 2017, the value of UK exports and imports was £29.6 billion and £39.1 billion, respectively. This suggests a huge opportunity for UK SME online retailers Four in ten UK SME online ...
Eight-year official partnership with the Great Britain and Northern Ireland teams for the Winter and Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games Toyota GB is proud to announce its official partnership with Team GB (the British Olympic Association) and ParalympicsGB (the British Paralympic Association). The eight-year agreement will extend from this year’s ...
Burton Town Brewery Say 'Great little read about craft V cask.. who makes up the rules anyway!! Can't wait to read the responses, how do you define it? One of the more curious comments I’ve seen repeated by various people this week in the wake of Dark Star being bought ...